Boost Branding Gives Back
Participating actively in giving back to our communities is a core value at Boost Branding. From participation in industry associations, to peer discussion, to corporate giving, to community involvement—Boost Branding embraces the connected world that we live in and celebrates the opportunities for our associates and Boost Branding to give back.
Here are just a few of the events/groups our Associates volunteer for and with:
- Full Circle Roundup to benefit Full Circle Grief Center
- Attended Wounded Vets appreciation event at McGuire Hospital in conjunction with VCU
- Held a Penny Drive to benefit Full Circle Grief Center
- Gathered School Supplies to benefit annual Challenge Discovery drive for local elementary schools
- Annual Food Drive to benefit Food Banks (Richmond, Virginia, Food Bank and Goochland, Virginia, Food Bank)
- Holiday Gift Donations in honor of customers to benefit Full Circle Grief Center
- Toy Drive for Toys for Tots
- Holiday gifts to various local charities from Associate donations on behalf of the C-level management team (most recently Silver Bells program of the Salvation Army and the SPCA)
"The Markel brand has always stood for excellence. That’s why for almost 20 years, we've partnered with Boost Branding Promotional Marketing for our branded merchandise. Boost Branding understands how to build successful brands, and supports many charities like Operation Healing Forces which helps injured Special Ops and their spouses adjust to a new normal.
"Boost Branding is proud to support these worthy causes and will donate a portion of our proceeds to Operation Healing Forces. If your company needs logo’d merchandise give Boost Branding a call because TOGETHER, we can make a difference."
We want to hear from you!
Do you have an event you need volunteers for? We’d love to know about it, click here to contact us!